[Seaside] JQLoad>>#processCallback shouldn't create a renderContext?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:08:53 UTC 2011

Hi,
I have some application stuff who needs to access request information inside an ajax load callback. Problem is that WACurrentRequestContext value is answering nil... problem is that a context is being created to execute ajax callbacks but they are not being kept as a regular request context.

Is that right? I think it should be a way to access a request context... maybe there is one and I don't know it?

Thanks,
Esteban