[Seaside] Seaside ports to javascript?

Larry White ljw1001 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:06:41 UTC 2011

thanks for the suggestions.

I'm looking at Jtalk, which I think will be really cool, but I also think
things would be simpler if I worked directly in javascript, just because the
client needs to be in javascript anyway, and I'm probably going to use couch
for persistence, which uses javascript for the query language.  Similar for
clamato.

@Pavel xuljet is almost exactly what i'm looking for, except that it relies
on xulrunner so it won't work in chrome, safari, etc.  It's modeled on
something called jaml, which has some promise, maybe.

The one thing xuljet doesn't have that I'd really like is the transparent
callback model for executing server side code based on client events.  If I
could find something with that I could be happy. ;)