[Seaside] Help

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Fri Sep 9 15:00:55 UTC 2011

Hi Paul,

thanks for your fast answer and your link.

I attach two screenshots:

- Screenshot1 is the application I am developping; as base of development I
used jquery-widgets/uilayout; under the label 'Application tree' I inserted
a subclass of jquery-widgets/checktree
- Screenshot2 is the check tree that is shown in the example of
jquery-widgets/checktree.

As you see, the subclass I used produced a different result: i.e. the margin
for the two items Collection and SVGXExampled are missaligned and the dotted
frame is missing.

The result I want to reach is to obtain the check tree of screenshot2 into
the pane of screenshot1.

I have seen that in jquery-widgets/checktree there is a  method
updateRoot::, but I am not able to activate it in my application.

Thank you very much for your help.

Lorenzo