[Seaside] Help

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:28:19 UTC 2011

I've never used the layout or checktree widget and don't know but I'd
guess that the issue is the CSS class of the unordered list inside the
tab is different than outside the tab.  Inside the tab it looks like the
CSS has no border specified and also has some standard indentation.
Outside the tab the CSS has a border and has no indentation.

To fix that you could either change the CSS class of the unordered list
inside the tab or add/change the CSS selectors for the unordered list in
your CSS file that point to the unordered list when its inside the tab.

You can view the XPath using firebug in firefox by inspecting the element.