[Seaside] File Download Link

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 01:39:31 UTC 2011

If I do something like this in a callback...
	self requestContext respond: [:response |
		response location: index localURL.
... nothing happens. If I just do "#url: index localURL;" it works fine, but then the path is totally public of course.
The callbacks are kind of nifty because the urls are unique.