[Seaside] Re: Starting up Glass

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Sep 13 20:32:50 UTC 2011

Charles,

Not sure ... I didn't have issues starting the appliance on my old laptop, but my current desktop machine gives me problems ... I am putting it down to a timing error where the netldi service doesn't finish it's startup before the stone tries to start ... I didn't work on the startup scripts, but I do remember that at the time, there were a handful of timing issues that caused fits ...

Dale