[Seaside] Bye, bye Jtalk... Hello Amber!

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Wed Sep 14 08:18:14 UTC 2011

Yeah, Chrome complains about jQuery being undefined in

jQuery(document).ready(function()
{'#counters'._asJQuery()._append_(smalltalk.Counter._new())._append_(smalltalk.Counter._new())});

on the doc page. Need to run the script after the page loads I guess.

Any example of using the debugger? That has been the one thing
stopping me from using Jambertalk so far - I've tried to cause various
exceptions from the workspace but nothing happened. Also, any plans to
support the right click menu?

rado