[Seaside] JQuery mobile

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:29:53 UTC 2011

I'm interested in creating mobile versions of Seaside sites. A quick search
of the mail list gives:

(October 2010):
Gerhard: 'Does that mean that there is already a JQuery Mobile support for
Lukas: 'JQuery mobile is not complete so I haven't published it yet'

(June 2011):
Davorin: 'did anyone tried to use Seaside + jQuery Mobile? If yes, did it
work out well?'
Lukas: 'Not very well, jQuery is (or the initial version was) designed for
static pages'

Does anyone have an thoughts on the best way to proceed with mobile Seaside
support? Or has anyone made a start which is worth building on?