[Seaside] JQuery mobile

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:29:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm interested in creating mobile versions of Seaside sites. A quick search
of the mail list gives:

(October 2010):
Gerhard: 'Does that mean that there is already a JQuery Mobile support for
Seaside?'
Lukas: 'JQuery mobile is not complete so I haven't published it yet'
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside-dev/2010-October/004407.html

(June 2011):
Davorin: 'did anyone tried to use Seaside + jQuery Mobile? If yes, did it
work out well?'
Lukas: 'Not very well, jQuery is (or the initial version was) designed for
static pages'
http://forum.world.st/jQuery-Mobile-td3605336.html

Does anyone have an thoughts on the best way to proceed with mobile Seaside
support? Or has anyone made a start which is worth building on?

Thanks

Nick