[Seaside] Re: how do you do validation?

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Sep 14 14:10:51 UTC 2011

IMHO, you could roll your own to start, but the place you'd want to get
to is Magritte. It has the needed functionality and flexibility. The
hooks are in place to extend and override.

It may seem that it's a big framework, because of the large number of
class categories and classes. All those classes are the result of well
factored code. There actually are only a few concepts you need to know
to "get it". Understand MADescription and their containers, along with
the visitor pattern, and you've got it.