[Seaside] canvas translator & new version of Seafox

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 21:31:36 UTC 2011

Hi Larry,

Seafox is fantastic, but is it possible to output the seaside markup using
> the original css selectors rather than generating new css classes?  It would
> make it easier to work with an outside designer.

I've added a checkbox beneath the edit box, which allows you to disable
style -> class transformation.

I originally added the style -> class transformation as I noticed that in
Safari and Chrome, the browser attempts to maintain the style of page by
adding style attributes to the elements which often makes the translation
difficult to read. Firefox doesn't appear suffer from this issue.

Hope this helps

Nick