[Seaside] canvas translator & new version of Seafox

Larry White ljw1001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:05:51 UTC 2011

Nick, Thanks, I didn't realize that the browsers were manipulating the html
rather than SeaFox.  I tried it with the Firefox plugin as you suggested and
it did exactly what I want.

i suspect this will save me days if not weeks of work on my current project.
Thanks very much for making this available.

cheers.