[Seaside] Demoes for seaBreeze 5.0 are available

Georg Heeg georg at heeg.de
Sat Sep 17 10:06:08 UTC 2011

When I announced the availability of seaBreeze 5.0 I mentioned: “A new
version of the demoes will be available soon.”

I am happy to let you know that the bundle SBOneClickDemos version 5.0 have
been published now to the Cincom public repository.

Georg Heeg

PS: Stay tuned for the next steps:

1.      Patch release for seaBreeze 5.0

2.      English and German message catalogs for seaBreeze 5.0

PPS: As seaBreeze is MIT licensed we encourage everybody to contribute.
Examples could be porting to other Smalltalk dialects, translations to other
languages.

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712