[Seaside] generating callback from ajax

Milan Mimica milan.mimica at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 16:13:38 UTC 2011

On 18 September 2011 16:04, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:
> imho, it might be easier to use a single callback and a different request parameter for each row. In that case, you even do not need to register callbacks.

This would be the normal way of doing it :)
All jqGrid operations usually operate on a single callback, sending
the ID of the row in question. The problem is my domain objects don't
have IDs. I am storing them in a object database (magma) so I don't
need IDs. I don't want to introduce them just to make the presentation
layer happy.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net