[Seaside] GRPharoPlatform>>isIpAddress bug?

Marco A. Gonzalez marcoinc at mac.com
Tue Sep 20 16:54:49 UTC 2011

Johan,

Thanks for the quick response. How do I get the 3.0.6 version or the latest version?

I just downloaded a fresh version of Pharo and executed the following in a Workspace window (while I had a Transcript window open):

seasideLoadTime := Time millisecondsToRun: [
	Gofer new
		squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
		package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
	load.

	((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) project latestVersion) load.
].

... and the Transcript window showed "... finished 3.0.3.1".

and when I did a "print-it" on "ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project latestVersion", it showed the following:
	>=3.0.3.1 [ConfigurationOfSeaside30]

- Marco A.