[Seaside] Re: Re-rendering page when Radio button is hit

squeakman squeakman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:58:27 UTC 2011

When I execute JSScript new refresh

I get DNU on actionUrl

because renderContext in JSScript>refresh is nil

To try an fix this I did

     (JSScript context: r) refresh

where r is the renderer passed to me in the onClick block. This seemed
to produce reasonable looking javascript code:

	a Javascript.JSScript
(window.location="/spTester?_s=yA1JxETs--GlzLo1&_k=1mMP7DBLSskgMBXr")

but it did not cause the page to refresh (I have a breakpoint in
renderContentOn: that did not get triggered).

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Frank