[Seaside] Seaside not loading css styles (but our fault)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:49:01 UTC 2011

> > And the same with all the methods of WAWelcomeFiles.
> Are you saying you get the same data for all files?
No sorry. I wanted to say that WAWelcomeFIles is correct and whatever I ask,
it is correct.

> > Any clues of what can be the problem ?
> Likely there is something messed up with the configurations.
> You can reinitialize all code with the following Gofer helper:
>     WADevelopment reinitializePackages: WADevelopment allPackages
> Similarly, you can see if there are any code differences:
>     WADevelopment localPackageChanges: WADevelopment allPackages
That's doesn't help, because I am NOT loading seaside with
Metacello/Gofer/Monticello/MZC. Instead, we are experimenting with Fuel ;)
So...I am sure there must be a problem somewhere in our code, but I cannot
understand what.

Thanks in advance,