[Seaside] Seaside not loading css styles (but our fault)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:54:31 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23 September 2011 11:50, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> On 23 September 2011 11:43, Mariano Martinez Peck <
> marianopeck at gmail.com>

> Check

> >> Ahh, maybe you should create at least MCWorkingCopies?
> >>

> > That's being dependent on how the code is loaded ;)
>
> That depends on your definition of "the code is loaded".
>
> I assume that the image/changes file is in *exactly* the same state as
> if the code would be loaded with Monticello.

Well. Again, if you assume that .image/.changes file is exactly as it would
be with Monticello, then that is not independent of you load the code ;)
In my case I am loading the code without touching .changes and doing nothing
related to Monticello.
Anyway, that's another discussion and I appreciate the help of all this
thread.

Lukas

> --
> Lukas Renggli