[Seaside] How to re-render a component including its callbacks

squeakman squeakman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:33:39 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I have a list, each item in the list has a callback
	html select id: 'items';
              list: origItems; callback: [:returnedItem | ...]

I also have a radio button that switches the contents of the list on the
fly (using onChange:).  I re-render the list with new items when the
radio button is hit (using onChange:).

The contents of the list does change  but in the callback for the list,
the "returnedItem" is the item from the original list. It is as if
rendering the list left the initial callbacks unchanged.

Is there a way to re-render a component and have the callbacks use the
new data?

Thanks,
Frank