[Seaside] Seaside elements vs. HTML5 spec

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:57:48 UTC 2011

You might find the mappings I generate for seafox useful [1] and the canvas
translator of use during your course [2] (enter some html and click on the
tab to see the Seaside equivalent)

http://seafox.seasidehosting.st/seaside/canvasapi/mappings
http://seafox.seasidehosting.st/seaside/canvasapi/canvasTranslator#id8

<caveat>the mappings are based on a recent image, but might not be complete
and I've added <b> and <i> to improve the translators ability html out in
the wild</caveat>