[Seaside] Re: inter component communication using AJAX

squeakman squeakman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 01:55:24 UTC 2011

On 27/09/2011 7:04 PM, Robert Sirois wrote:
> Have B tell A something then and let A deal with it how it wants and
> return the ajax call with some javascript update to the DOM.

This is what I am trying to do but cannot figure it out.  I have "B"
pass the renderer "r" to A - but I cannot figure out how to use that
rendered to do a search for element "C".

I see methods in PTElement for up, down, next but nothing that would
allow me to search for some arbitrary element in the DOM.

My knowledge of Javascript is not great so I am struggling.