[Seaside] Re: inter component communication using AJAX

squeakman squeakman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:19:43 UTC 2011

Hi Johan,

I loaded your code from Monticello. The only way I could figure out how
to run it was to add the following:

AjaxifiedCounterPage class>>initialize
	"self initialize"
	WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: 'AjaxifiedCounterPage'

This allowed me to run it from the Dispatcher.

It paints the page of counters but the '+' does not appear to work (I
added a breakpoint in the callback for the '+' and it is never
triggered).  The '-' works fine.

And yes, I am trying to do what you described in your blog and I would
love to be able to use it.

Thanks,
Frank