[Seaside] inter component communication using AJAX

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:29:33 UTC 2011

Hi Johan.

I don't sure if are a bug in ss3, but in the page
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/SeasideAjaxifiedComponents.html the snippet code
is wrong?
I have to change #repository: to #url: for correctly load.

from

Gofer new
repository: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/SeasideAjaxifiedComponents';
package: 'AjaxifiedComponents-Core';