[Seaside] Re: New MapQuery JQueryWidgets

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:47:07 UTC 2011

2011/9/29 Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de>

> Hi Gaston,

Hi Torsten

> I've added you as a developer on SqueakSource/JQueryWidgetBox
> so you could upload your component (if it is MIT licensed).

Yes, it is MIT licensed, as MapQuery js plugin ;)

My user in SqueakSource is Gastón Dall' Oglio (rgd), have you added me to
project already? I don't see in developers list.

> If so please also add it to the metacello configuration.

ok. I would like fix some things that are wrong first, and then I add it.

> If in doubt
> feel free to ask any question and thanks for your contribution.

Of course.

> Thx
> Torsten

Thanks you, and to JQWidgetBox developers.