[Seaside] Using the select tag

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Sep 29 19:06:34 UTC 2011

Olivier,

Seaside generates unique values for you to be able to look up an actual object and feed it into the callback, what I’m saying is that you don’t need to worry about those at all – you populate the list with objects, possibly using custom label getters and wait until you get an object fed into your callback.

-Boris