[Seaside] Using the select tag

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Thu Sep 29 19:23:24 UTC 2011

Perhaps it might be clearer to rewrite Boris's example as:

(html select)

     list: self genders;

     selected: self contact gender;

     enabled: [:ea | ea notNil];

     labels: [:ea | ea ifNil: ['---'] ifNotNil: [ea printableVersion]];

     callback: [:value | self contact gender: value].

Where Gender becomes a first-class object rather than some String,
Character or Integer value.

Cheers,
Bob