[Seaside] Re: JQueryMobile initial release

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:34:08 UTC 2012

Hi Leo,

I've added you to:

http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/jQueryMobile
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/jQueryMobileSamples

I think the ss3 repository might have been updated since I last ported to
VA - so I guess that would be a good place to start Adriaan provided me
with the following porting guide when I started:

-download and install a VASt trial and load the Seaside/Sunit/VAStGoodies
Tools *features*
-load the latest http://www.squeaksource.com/PackageInfo/ in Pharo
-read
http://www.a3aan.st/sunrise/porting+from+squeak+to+va+smalltalk+(or+how+to+keep+your+va+smalltalk+seaside+up-to-date)
(a bit old)
-read forums.instantiations.com/topic-12-4743.html
-more to read: http://www.google.nl/search?q=vapackageexporter

The dependency information in GRPackage should be up-to-date for
jQueryMobile packages.

In terms of a todo list - jQueryMobile 1.1 has been released and I haven't
had a chance to review what's new and hope that might effect the Seaside
integration.

Thanks

Nick