[Seaside] Links to static pages..

Lawrence Kellogg mac.hive at me.com
Thu Apr 5 12:21:39 UTC 2012

Hello,
  How do I give my users the capability of sending links to their own pages from within my Seaside app? Should I generate a static page from the dynamic content, and tell them to send a link to a generated html file? I'm a little confused about how to do this in terms of dealing with the dynamic nature of Seaside, and its need for sessions, etc.

  I still haven't gotten my updateUrl:code with addToPath to work correctly because it seems to mess up serving files from nginx, but I don't think that updateUrl: will help solve this problem, although I could be wrong. I think I can solve that problem by alway pre-pending images and files with a directory name.

Regards,

Larry Kellogg
www.practicemusic.com