[Seaside] 3.0.7 developer release

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:07:47 UTC 2012

El 5 de abril de 2012 09:38, Nick Ager <nick.ager at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi
>
> Yes include JQueryWidgetBox, this great and little known by developers of
>> seaside.
>>

> Will do.

Great, I be sure this aid to grow the visibility of JQueryWidget library
and motivate to developers to write more and more wrappers with this (there
are tons the plugin waiting for us).

>> * Nick, I see that in Pier Admin you use jsTree wrapper, but it there
>> isn't in JQueryWidgetBox repository.
>>

> That is a great point - I'm afraid I haven't got round to wrapping it up
> in jQueryWidgetBox - I should do. Note jsTree wrapper was originally
> provided by Bart Veenstra.

Yes please. I need this plugin for show some folder in the server
filesystem :)

>> I can fix the Configuration for load all wrappers in the repo if you like.
>>

> That would be fantastic - then let the list know when you've an updated
> configuration so I will know I can include the work in the release

I do now, but one question, I blessing new conf that I write as #release? I
do not know load JQueryWidgetBox if this is blessing as #development, any
idea?

> Thanks

Thanks you for all, and thanks at every Seaside and Pharo contributor.