[Seaside] 3.0.7 developer release

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:21:45 UTC 2012

Hi Gastón,

I do now, but one question, I blessing new conf that I write as #release? I
> do not know load JQueryWidgetBox if this is blessing as #development, any
> idea?

I'm not I quite understand. If you are asking how do you load a specific
configuration for example before setting the blessing to #release for
ConfigurationOfSeaside30 I would load it with:

(ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.7') load: 'OneClick'.

This allows you test the yet to be released version before making it
available to everyone. There are plenty of people on this list and the
Pharo list who should be able to help you if you get stuck.

Hope that helps

Nick