[Seaside] Weird back button problem

Ryan Simmons ryan.craig.simmons at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:06:24 UTC 2012

I vaguely remember struggling with the same issue. If I remember correctly
we were producing invalid html (nested forms).

Check if one of the resources you are rendering does not produce a form
tag.

If you inspect the back button when it does not work with the browsers dom
inspector. You will be able to see if it is still rendered under the
correct form tag.