[Seaside] Weird back button problem

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Apr 6 12:14:25 UTC 2012

On 06 Apr 2012, at 13:38, Lawrence Kellogg wrote:

> So, there should only one html form: for the entire page?

No, there can be multiple forms on the same page. They just cannot be nested.

> Perhaps I can refactor my code to make that happen, although everything seems to work pretty well as it is written. What goes wrong when forms are nested?

I'm not sure what goes wrong in this case (and if it's even related to the nesting of the forms) but as I understand it, it's not valid html.
I should play with cancel buttons to see what really happens, but I'm already lagging behind on my work schedule so I have to refrain from doing that ;-)

Johan