[Seaside] Dynamic Web Development with Seaside, Monticello

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:24:45 UTC 2012

Categories and packages are independent entities, when you create one the
other one is not created automatically. They are connected through
PackageInfo by a naming convention.

Not sure what you refer to as package browser? What version of Pharo are
you using?

Lukas

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012, blake wrote:

> > Did you do the step "Create your package" further up on that page?
>
> Yes, sir. And it appeared in the left-hand pane.
>
> Looks like my categories never appear in the package browser when I
> used the "add to package". So I'm obviously missing a step.
>
> ===Blake===

Lukas Renggli (mobile)
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch