[Seaside] Zinc as static file server

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 23:56:03 UTC 2012

Hi Sven,

I don't have a blog and I'm not doing anything sophisticated with it.
It just seems an easier way to serve  static files than messing with
Apache or Nginx for development purposes.   But I will try find the time
to write something up.

Thanks for your upgrades.  I modified the interface so now you can do:

ZnZincStaticServerAdaptor startOn: 8080 andServeFilesFrom: '/var/www/'

I uploaded the revised Zinc-Seaside package.

Paul