[Seaside] file upload -- multiple?

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:50:28 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 10:10 PM, blake <dsblakewatson at gmail.com> wrote:

>> It does not :-(
>
> Well, damn. Is it a structural issue or something that I could maybe add?

There is an experimental implementation in the 3.1 repository [1]. In
theory it should work in 3.0 (You need only the Seaside-HTML5
package). Note this is experimental, barely tested (I only did a quick
test on the AJP adaptor) and we're not willing to commit to the API,
semantics or implementation at this point.

> Javascript-wise, there is a JQuery component that does multiple uploads, here:
>
> http://blueimp.github.com/jQuery-File-Upload/
>
> --is it feasible to hook that up to a Seaside app?

Without knowing what the plugin does at the HTTP level this is hard to tell.

 [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside31

Cheers
Philippe