[Seaside] Session method in the Object class

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Thu Apr 26 11:38:51 UTC 2012

Ciao,

	i have some Object subclass for define my application database ( table1  table2  ecc. .... ) and relative management methods.

	Sometime in the relative method i need to access to the request session .

	For now i use the code :

			session := WACurrentRequestContext value session.

	I'm tempted to define the 	session 	method in the Object class,

	but i found   session and application method in the WAObject class.

	My question is :

			i can define my database class how WAObject subclass  ( to inherit session method )

			or it's better to avoid such definition ?

	Thank for any consideration.

	Dario