[Seaside] Seaside Book, Chapter 17, File Library

blake dsblakewatson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:14:55 UTC 2012

I'm looking at chapter 17, on the file library, and when I get to the
practical example in 17.4 I don't see how it works.

Clearly, you're supposed to piggy-back the file library on to the
counter component, but there's no explanation of how.

The only code shown is:

WAFileLibrary subclass: #CounterLibrary
    instanceVariableNames: ''
    classVariableNames: ''
    poolDictionaries: ''
    category: 'Test'

And this is followed by two screen shots which show a visual
representation of...looks like a file picker (HTML input file type),
and some buttons. But I don't see where they come from. FileLibrary
descends from WAObject, not WAComponent (sensibly), so it can't come
from the WAFileLibrary itself.

What am I missing?

===Blake===