[Seaside] RE: STIG {was: JSON REST in VisualWork Seaside)

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Aug 3 20:12:00 UTC 2012

I guess I missed Paul's bug report (sorry Paul) over there about STIG compat (it took awhile to figure out how to get email from the CampSmalltalk project:)...

I should be able to fix that problem relatively quickly... so yes STIG will be a real good way to close the feedback loop for VW Seaside users...

Dale