[Pharo-project] [Seaside] Re: [Metacello] What is the plan with Pharo changes?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Sat Aug 4 18:37:47 UTC 2012

Philippe,

Cami provided a port of FileTree to Pharo-2.0 within an hour...

Getting FileTree to run is not the issue ... for me ... FileTree was written to be very _dependent_ on FileDirectory and needs to be rewritten...

I think the Pharo folks are correct that most applications will not be hit nearly as hard by the removal of FileDirectory.

Dale