[Seaside] How to convert a 1.4 Pharo Seaside image so that it will work with seasidehosting.st

Mark Andrew mark.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:52:00 UTC 2012

Looked interesting, tried to register, got this :-(

>thisContext

>[:response | (TelnetProtocolError protocolInstance: self) signal] in SMTPClient(ProtocolClient)>>che...etc...selfa SMTPClientresponse'452 4.4.5 >Insufficient disk space; try again later'

Incidentally I am now the proud owner of a micro Server on EC2. Pretty
straightforward if you know your way around Linux and free for the
first year, but obviously a pretty big hurdle if you "just" want to
get your seaside app out there.

Thanks again for all your help everybody.

Mark