[Seaside] Can't get PTPeriodical to update

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:12:20 UTC 2012

Hi Nick
I found it works if I remove the "second" i.e. frequency: 1;
In a workspace you can print "1 second" to see why it probably causes
trouble.

Also, you do not want to send super initialize in a *class* initialize
method. Just "one of those things". You can probably search the list
archives to get a better explanation.

Happy Trails
John