[Seaside] Installing seaside fresh squeak 4.3 image

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Aug 22 20:17:41 UTC 2012

Casimiro,

If I look at the ConfigurationOfSeaside30 I am also surprised that you didn't get the zinc adaptor or Kom loaded by default...

I'd be interested to see the results of printing record in your image:

  ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project latestVersion record.

this might give us some clues as to what is going on ...

BTW, I'll be flying to ESUG tomorrow, so I might not get back to the list until Saturday ...

Dale