[Seaside] JQuery ui autocomplete with multiple parameters

Dav lasmiste at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:35:41 UTC 2012

Hi there,
 I'm struggling with JQuery ui autocomplete.
I've a form with a couple of input fields: "name" and "address". Actually
autocomplete is running on the "address" field (I've a list of addresses and
names of my town), so far so good.

Now, I'm gonna try to have an autocompletion of the "address" and "name"
coupled together, e.g. user fills the "name" field (e.g. John Smith) and
when he is starting to fill the "address" field, the returning values from
autocomplete should be the list of addresses of John Smith.
What I'm wondering is how to pass the value of the "name" field to the
autocomplete so that I can use "name" and "address" together in my query
Thanks
 Dave