[Seaside] Re: Help with JQuery example

intrader intrader at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 19:15:15 UTC 2012

Robert Sirois <watchlala <at> hotmail.com> writes:

>I don't think two click listeners can be registered like that. There
can only be one #onClick() if I remember right. Try to chain the
jquery calls.

I hope you don't mind me jumping into the conversation. I am also
struggling with callbacks with ajax. I have an issue with your
statement that 'There can only be one #onCLick(). However, the code
 in Dynamic Web Development with Seaside 20.4.1.Defining
a Callback shows two onClick handlers being specified.