[Seaside] Re: Help with JQuery example

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:35:11 UTC 2012

You're right they both get called. I just made a quick example.
html div    style: 'width: 300px; height: 300px; border: 1px solid black; margin: 50px;';    onClick: (html jQuery this cssAt: 'background-color' put: 'red');    onClick: (html jQuery this cssAt: 'color' put: 'blue');    with: 'Hey I''m not turning blue!!!' "oh wait, I am!"
I must be thinking of something else that wasn't getting called when there were two listeners registered.
Lol the answer is so obvious. I'm looking at this post (is this still the question?) http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2012-August/029031.html
If you send #bePush to a button, it will not respond to any native behavior... here is the method comment:
"Creates a push button. Push buttons have no default behavior. Each push button may have client-side scripts associated with the element's event attributes. When an event occurs (e.g., the user presses the button, releases it, etc.), the associated script is triggered."
RS