[Seaside] Re: Help with JQuery example

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 17:20:38 UTC 2012

I added this class method and executed it and what did not run now ran.

initializePT
"
MyFirstComponent initializePT
"
     (WAAdmin register: MyFirstComponent asApplicationAt: #mfc)
         addLibrary: PTDevelopmentLibrary;
         addLibrary: SUDevelopmentLibrary;
         exceptionHandler: WADebugErrorHandler;
         preferenceAt: #rootDecorationClasses put: #();
         yourself.

without this, the scriptaculous updater has nobody to talk to.

Cheers,
Bob