[Seaside] Re: Help with JQuery example

intrader intrader at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 02:56:30 UTC 2012

squeakman <squeakman <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 23/08/2012 6:53 PM, Bob Arning wrote:
> > Well, now that you have the triggerSubmit in there, this seems to work:

> Yes, that does call the "non-ajax callback" but now the callback marked
>
>       "<=== this is never called"
>
> above is not called.
>
> Also, it seems that with the beSubmit added, the two lines marked
>
>      "<=== not needed"
>
> are not needed.

Sorry that I interrupted your thread = I responded on account of the
incorrect statement about 'two @onClick' not allowed. I have resolver
my issues with the great help from Arning and Sirois.

This is the state of your last post:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/1173021/ - do you still get the same result?
and if so are you willing to include your while text and the library
configuration?

Thanks