[Seaside] Twitter Bootstrap without Magritte

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Dec 18 20:02:52 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,

when I load Seaside in Pharo 2.0

and then TWBS using:

Gofer new
    squeaksource3: 'TwitterBootstrap';
    package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Libraries';
    package: 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Seaside';

I get a package dependency problem since TWBSListCompositionComponent
(from 'Twitter-Bootstrap-Seaside') is a subclass of MAListCompositonComponent (which is from Magritte).

But I want to use TWBS without Magritte ...

Looks like user "topa" (?) created this wrong dependency - I think class
TWBSListCompositionComponent should be moved to the Magritte package.

Can you add me as a developer to the project ss3.gemstone.com/ss/TwitterBootstrap/ on SS3 so I can fix it?