[Seaside] Learning Reef

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:48:12 UTC 2012

ok thank Esteban, I beggin look the pdf.

I get load Reef in a clean latest 1.4 image :) The problem to load was that
I follow the indication in this page
http://www.smallworks.com.ar/products/reef/ :

Gofer it
url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/estebanlm/Reef/main';
package: 'ConfigurationOfReef';
load.

(ConfigurationOfReef project version: #stable) load: 'ALL'.

but I get an exception "The symbolic version #stable is not defined in in
ConfigurationOfReef for the curret platform"

But now I use the snippet in http://www.squeaksource.com/Reef.html and all
load fine:

"This loads everything, including Seaside30 and JQueryWidgetBox"
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfReef) project version: #bleedingEdge) load:
'All'.

And you could add ConfigurationOfReef to Configuration Browser to do grow
visibility of Reef ;)

Thanks again.