[Seaside] multiple components

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Feb 4 21:12:17 UTC 2012

For the #call: sites, I don't know any other way than passing the reference to the container.
But for the #answer: sites, your container component can intercept subcomponents answers [1]. You can use that to propagate an answer from a subcomponent as the answer of the container component.

[1] http://book.seaside.st/book/components/embedding/intercepting-answer