[Seaside] accessing the current post parameters

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 20:18:47 UTC 2012

The reason that happens is that, by the time the inspector opens, all
the request fields are nil, courtesy of

WARequest>>destroy
WARequestContext>>destroy
[] in WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>process:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
WAComancheAdaptor(WAServerAdaptor)>>process:
WAComancheAdaptor>>processHttpRequest:
HttpService>>processHttpRequest:
[] in HttpAdaptor>>dispatchRequest:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
HttpService>>handleDispatchErrorsIn:

This means you won't see anything interesting in the inspector and
you'll get an error since WARequest>>printOn: assumes method is a
string, not nil. So, if you want to inspect it, add a halt as Philippe
suggested.

Cheers,
Bob